Cyberbrief is a specialized media which aspires to help our economies, states and civil societies achieve better cyber resilience.
We will :
- Help leaders cope with “cyber” impacts (compliance, security, resilience, defense, sovereignty, digital ethics…) on their businesses and their organizations, beyond strictly technical approaches.
- Facilitate decision-making in a complex and evolving environment that is subject to economic pressures and technological transformations.
- Promote an open strategy on cyber-related issues, one that is multi-sectoral and transversal, with business leaders, employees and other economic actors.
- Be independent from the economic and governmental cyber security players by ensuring a funding that is mainly provided by our main users.
- Federate all those involved in cyber security and digital risk (leaders, experts, officials) and facilitate the production and dissemination of innovative and operational ideas and approaches.
- Help employees understand cyber issues, including on their own positions and careers.
- Speed up the emergence of a new generation of managers who are able to handle cyber issues.
- Spread into mainstream media, through journalists and economy-focused outlets, the keys to understanding cyber issues.